Submissions for the Tell-All Reading Series are accepted on a rolling basis. Send us your work right now!
To be considered as a featured writer please read and follow our Submission Guidelines below:
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Word Count is 1000-1250 words (Reading time is 5-7 minutes. *Please read work out loud to make sure it meets the time requirement before sending).
- Attach the work to be read as a .doc or .pdf file (no web links please!).
- Include a short bio (100 words or less) in your email.
- Attach a photo in .jpg or .png format.
- Send only 1 submission (If you have more, you may mention in email).
We will notify you that we have received your submission within two days of submission and will send you a note about whether we are able to offer you a reading slot no later than three weeks prior to our next Tell-All event.
Why do you need to submit a sample of your work to Tell-All?
- We want writers who demonstrate a high level of talent, commitment & passion.
- What you write may affect when we want you to read.
- We want each night to include a diverse range of writers and stories.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Tell-All Boston is brought to you by the nearly 50 alumni of the GrubStreet Memoir Incubator, and is co-sponsored by GrubStreet, one of the nation’s leading creative writing centers.