Submissions for Tell-All Boston are CLOSED as of December 18, 2018.
We’re grateful for the overwhelming response from the Boston literary community. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to read or consider any submissions forwarded at this time.
We plan to re-open submissions in spring, 2019, in preparation for our fall events, so please check back for updates or follow us on Twitter @tellallboston.
To be considered as a featured writer please read and follow our Submission Guidelines below:
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Word Count is 1000-1250 words (Reading time is 5-7 minutes; please read your work out loud to make sure it meets the time requirement before sending).
- Attach the work to be read as a .doc or .pdf file (no web links please!).
- Include a short bio (100 words or less) in your email.
- Attach a photo in .jpg or .png format.
- Send only 1 submission (If you have more, you may mention in email).
We will notify you that we have received your submission within two days of submission and will send you a note about whether we are able to offer you a reading slot no later than three weeks prior to our next Tell-All event.
Why do you need to submit a sample of your work to Tell-All?
- We want writers who demonstrate a high level of talent, commitment & passion.
- What you write may affect when we want you to read.
- We want each night to include a diverse range of writers and stories.
Questions? Email: email@example.com