Tell-All Boston seeks seven minutes of well-crafted memoir and personal essay that takes us on a journey. Show us the world from unique and unexpected perspectives. Tell us how a single encounter changed the course of your life, or how a lifetime of experiences shaped the person you are today. Move us. Be poignant. Be funny. Most of all, be true – to your story and your feelings.
Submissions open for October & January readings.
We are currently accepting submissions for Tell-All readings in October and January (exact dates to be announced). Accepted October readers will be notified in September; readers accepted for January will be notified in December.
Submissions Deadline: September 10, 2019
- Your submission should be approximately 1,000-1,200 words. We can’t consider anything longer than 1,200 words.
- The live reading time is limited to 7 minutes. Practice before you submit.
- Attach your submission as a Word or PDF file. We can’t accept links to Google docs.
- Include a short bio (100 words maximum) in the body of the email.
- Also attach a headshot in .jpg or .png format.
- Submit your best writing. Only one submission at a time, please.
You can expect to hear from us in about three months, though it could take longer. We accept four readers for each Tell-All Boston event. We will notify accepted readers shortly after the dates of each event are announced.
Questions? Follow us on Twitter @tellallboston
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.